- 查看所在 Mac 目录：bundle show minima
- 打开所在 Mac 目录：open $(bundle show minima)
查看jekyll 版本 $ bundle exec jekyll -version jekyll
- 为 Jekyll 博客添加 category 分类
- Use Tags and Categories in your Jekyll based Github Pages without plugins
- Google Analytics for Jekyll
- Jekyll 安装 Google分析
- DevRel.info Jekyll site as organizations pages http://devrel.info
You’ll find this post in your
_posts directory. Go ahead and edit it and re-build the site to see your changes. You can rebuild the site in many different ways, but the most common way is to run
jekyll serve, which launches a web server and auto-regenerates your site when a file is updated.
To add new posts, simply add a file in the
_posts directory that follows the convention
YYYY-MM-DD-name-of-post.ext and includes the necessary front matter. Take a look at the source for this post to get an idea about how it works.
Jekyll also offers powerful support for code snippets: